Are you one of the many sufferers who have a common ailment for which our medical community has found no cure? If you are experiencing arthritis, cancer, carpal tunnel, chronic fatigue, chronic cystitis, diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure or any number of others, I have some good news for you.
For many years I too suffered under the delusion that such common diseases were to be expected in old age and that I would simply have to live with them. Unfortunately, my healing journey started at 8 years old when I developed rheumatic fever which left me with a rheumatic heart and a leaky valve. What could any kind/caring physician say to an 8 year old to make her feel better? My internist was definitely the exception to the rule. He had an enormous smile and gave me hope when he told me that when I became a teenager, the hole in my heart would close and I would be normal. Even if it wasn’t true, that statement started me on what has become a life long journey into learning and teaching the many aspects of healing.
Over the course of the next fifty years, I not only faced but totally healed the following diseases:
* Rheumatic heart disease
* Manic depression
* Chronic fatigue syndrome
* Type II dysplasia (beginning of cervical cancer)
* Interstitial cystitis
I did it by inadvertently using the law of attraction which brought into my life great teachers, coaches, physicians, metaphysicians and spiritual guides each of whom gave me one more small piece to the healing puzzle.
As I navigated the muck and mire of pain, despair, lack of movement and severe weight gain there was always someone at every turn to guide me. I tried everything including hypnosis and eventually became a Registered Hypnotherapist. However, it wasn’t until I moved from clinical hypnotherapy to creative visualization that I truly stumbled upon three very important discoveries.
Our physical body and our essence came with self healing ability because:
a) We are all connected to our Creator and each other.
b) We all have the ability to communicate with our Higher Power through what I call the “Intuitive Voice.”
c) We all have the innate power to switch the frequencies of our body from “dis-ease” to “at ease” (negative to positive).
This ability to communicate phenomenon has been called by many names: the voice of the Holy Spirit, the voice of God, our innate intuition. It matters not what we call it. It is simply the connection between our conscious mind and our Creator who has the answers to EVRYTHING, including our healing dilemma.
By learning to silence my mind and connect with my intuitive voice, I was able to discover:
13 Truths to Self-Healing any Incurable Illness
1) Our bodies are only made up of two things: energy and consciousness.
2) Energy is movement and consciousness is the intelligence behind it.
3) If we can control the consciousness, we control the movement of the body.
4) Sickness is not a punishment nor does it come from virus, bacteria or fungus, it is a gift from our Creator that let’s us know we are not living in the frequency of love.
5) If we make friends with our disease, it loses its power and has no control over us anymore.
6) Behind every sickness, there is an emotional root which activates the virus, bacteria, fungus, enzyme or inflammation.
7) Pull the emotional root and you have better than an 80% chance of curing anything.
8) To heal completely, one must detoxify not only our physical body but our mental, emotional and spiritual bodies as well.
9) In order to get to the emotional root, one must be able to converse with the emotional body through the intuitive voice which can be done in an hour or spend years on a psychiatrist’s couch doing the same.
10) Once you have received the information needed to pull the emotional root, you must act on it and most likely go through the forgiveness process.
11) Strengthening the body with natural supplements and a clean alkaline diet free of dyes, pesticides, sugar, white flour and caffeine will create a healing environment for the body to turn around.
12) Daily prayer and meditation will keep the sickness at bay and allow you the time necessary heal.
13) There are few overnight cures. The process takes about 8-12 weeks to complete.
Please remember, there is No Such Thing as Incurable as long as you believe it is possible. Dr. Wayne Dyer says, “If you think you can or you think you can’t, your right.” I would recommend the book we read in grade school, the Little Train that Could, who said, “I think I can, I think I can.” The power of thought is the first level of creation. As children of Creator, what WE think becomes, “AND SO IT IS.”
Good luck in your healing journey.